I get asked “how do you stay 100% keto all the time?”. Well, I don’t.

Now, if I had a sever condition such as cancer, seizures, etc., then the conversation would be different.

That said, 99% of the time I’m keto and on point. The other 1%, looks like this.

Still high in fat, cold rice (resistance starch, which is about 1-2 to 1/3 the carbs as when cooked) and @justpruvit ketones in my cup to mitigate the blood sugar spike and keep my brain fueled at the same time.

This is what I’d call my “cheat” meal, even tho I don’t believe in that phrase but for lack of better words, you get what I’m saying.

Still, no crazy sugars, processed foods, etc. Still real, whole food consumption. I also do an extended fast leading up to this meal and the next day as well as a fasted workout with some @justpruvit exogenous ketones to get back on track.

See photo 2 where I had a whole roll worth of rice we cut off 😂 trying to indulge but keto at heart problems.

This works for ME.

I should note that this DOES NOT work for everyone, especially if your metabolism is damaged or if you’ve not met your goals.

DM me if you have any questions.

Josh P. 💚🧠✌️