Although we are wrongly led to believe salt is bad for us, it’s quite imperative we consume enough of the right salt, especially while on a ketogenic diet.
That said, quality certainly matters and is why I use @redmondsrealsalt for my salty needs.
I got to spend some time with the company and their team in Utah a few months ago, check out their mine, learn how they operate and learn the benefits of quality salt, especially if you’re on a keto diet.
Some benefits of quality salt:
– supports the electrical signaling between the brain, muscles and nervous system.
– helps keep our cells hydrated.
– prevents muscle cramping.
– helps the cells uptake potassium.
– aids in digestion.
– helps the thyroid properly function.
– rich in trace minerals.
– helps nutrient absorption.
– helps maintain an adequate blood volume and blood pressure ensuring that our tissues get adequate oxygen and nutrients from the blood.
The issue is, not all salt is created equally. I use Redmond’s for the simple fact that it’s the highest quality unrefined salt on the market without the containments of microplastics and chemicals, and it contains 60+ trace minerals.
What salt do you use?
Josh P. 💚🧠✌️